RM7,000 - RM7,500++ Basic Salary as Senior Financial Manager, Apply Inside!
Dec 13, 2018 发布于 8:04 AM
Started way back in 2000, The Chicken Rice Shop is currently one of the biggest family restaurant chain in Malaysia. Bringing over RM100 million in revenue in 2016, The Chicken Rice Shop has over 90 outlets in Malaysia.
Ever expanding its business, The Chicken Rice Shop is currently looking for a Senior Financial Manager! WIth basic salary of RM7,000 - RM7,500++ per month, this is a great job offer you cannot afford to miss!
To be The Chicken Rice Shop’s Senior Financial Manager you will need to fulfill these requirements. Applicants are required to have a degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, past experience as a Financial Manager, and experience in operational finance. For more info, you can click here.
The Chicken Rice Shop has over 90 outlets in Malaysia
There are many responsibilities as a Senior Financial Manager, but you will be well compensated in this position! Among the responsibilities are overseeing cash flow and treasury function of the organisation, providing financial reports and interpret financial information to management, and liaising with bankers and statutory authorities. You can read more here.
This high-paying position also has many benefits including monthly meal vouchers, dental and optical benefits, annual social club and professional body subsidy. The work location is in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
If you are ready to be The Chicken Rice Shop’s Senior Financial Manager, you are welcomed to apply here! You can read below to find out more about this job!
SENIOR FINANCIAL MANAGER
Basic Salary RM7,000 - RM7,500++
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Must have operational finance experience
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software
- Proficient in excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial and tax reporting requirements and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
- Oversee cash flow and treasury function of the organization.
- Liaising with bankers and statutory authorities such as customs and tax.
- Liaising with company secretary to ensure proper filing and preparation of company statutory documents.
- Preparation of tax estimates and liaising with appointed tax agents.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections of the organisation’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met. Preparation of the company’s budget and regular reviews of the budget vs actual performance. Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Liaising with landlords and oversee tenancy renewals, review tenancies and prepare return of investment analysis for management review.
- Meal vouchers monthly
- Dental benefit
- Optical benefit
- Annual social club
- Professional body subsidy
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
>>>CLICK HERE TO APPLY<<<
Jobs You May Be Interested In